Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Festival of Trees

Oaklee and Emmie performed at the festival of trees last week. The girls are dancing with Saratoga Performing Arts. They both did such a wonderful job dancing on the big stage. Emmie knew the whole dance and she wasn't holding back; she was so cute to watch. Oaklee is getting so big, she really is a performer. She makes me very happy. We also checked out all the tress when their performance was over. Amber came with Aidan and Sophie to watch the girls dance, they really enjoyed having her there. The festival was amazing like always and the girls had a great time finding their favorite trees.



















4 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

what little cuties! i want to meet them one day!

Jodi said...

I love Festival of Trees- Aspen danced there last year! I'm so glad we can be Internet friends, blogging buddies, texting buddies and BRITNEY psychos together! I love my new BFF!

Pam And Scott said...

YOur girls are so cute!! I can see you are a good Mom. The Festival of Trees was beautiful, I can see your girls had a good time.

David and Rachel said...

Oh my word April! Your girls are totally following in their mother's footsteps! They are absolutely adorable and they sure do look like their mommy! It sounds like you guys are enjoying living there in good old Utah. I am happy for you and your cute family and I sure hope that you guys have a very Merry Christmas!